Sunday, June 22, 2008

I know I'm getting older, but seriously?

I try to go through my spam filter every couple of days in my Gmail account, just to make sure the guardians of my inbox have not cast aside important messages.

I usually skim both the "From" column as well as the "Subject" column. I've mentioned before Spamusement that uses spam subject lines and creates wonderfully humorous cartoons from them (albeit self-admitted terribly drawn). Over the last couple of weeks, I've noticed a trend that I am receiving a number of spam emails that tell me that I "look stupid" or that I have a "stupid face".

These spammers must be getting really desperate that they are resorting to these tactics of name-calling.

But, as normal, I'll probably end up buying whatever they are selling because they are playing on my insecurities.

No comments: