Saturday, April 19, 2008

I Wish I Were Small Again

This actually happened in an epsiode of one of my favorite TV shows "How I Met Your Mother" in Season 1.

Anyways, this kid gets stuck in one of those insanely frustrating claw machines that you find most places you can find kids. I can feel this kids pain cause the few times I've tried it I think I have it lined up perfectly until the claw comes up and I realize there is no strength in the claw, and I just wasted $__. If I were small again I would definitely try something like this. I got to think that if there is a way in there is a way out, so I'd try to figure that out first.



Link to video
(Via Engadget)

In the episode of How I Met Your Mother the kid got to keep all the stuffed animals, because as Robin said "he was in there a long time and little kids have small bladders"

No comments: