Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cigarettea

No, it's not a spelling mistake. This is a (probably fake) product that does something pretty mundane using a creative process. With my love for tea, I thought I would share this with you.

Cigarettea is tea that is in the shape of a cigarette. Basically all you do is throw the cigarettea into a cup of hot water, and your tea will steep like any normal tea bag.



Even if it is fake, I think it is an interesting idea. I like it when people look at everyday items or processes and try to modify it or make it better. It really uses a lot of one's creativity muscles.

One of the potentially great things about this product is that it would make carrying tea with you much easier (at least for a guy). Plus, if you can roll the box up into your white t-shirt sleeve, then you can look like a real hellion.

Of course, I would be remiss if I didn't mention that as always loose leaf tea is the best option, much better than tea bags and the like. Plus, if you like really good quality tea you should visit CargoandJames.com to buy some of the best tea I've ever had. (Disclaimer: I did a marketing/management Internship for Cargo & James Tea in 2006, but their tea is really good.)

From idealist via Presurfer

No comments: