Thursday, May 22, 2008

I Just Bought Something

I just literally bought something. I don't know what I bought, but I bought it nonetheless.

I purchased something from somethingstore out of the state of New York. The concept is that you pay $10 for every something you buy and you have no idea what you are going to get until it arrives and you open the package. This, I'm assuming, is not unlike woot.com's Bag O' Crap where you might get something awesome or something worth next to nothing.

For my something that I bought I'm really hoping that it is awesome, but when I get whatever it is I will post about it and have pictures of the unboxing.

On their main page they show different items that have been sent out to different states and one of the items was a pair of women's jeans. While I wear jeans, I'm not sure I will fit into a pair of women's jeans. We'll see though.

No comments: