Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Movie Review - Wanted

Ok, so I actually saw this movie (twice) a couple of weeks ago, but I really want to give you my take on it because it was that good.



First off, Wanted is one of the best action movies I've seen in a while.

Second, it is a basically a compendium of a few of my favorite movies. There are parts of this movie that remind me of The Matrix, The Boondock Saints, and Fight Club.

Third, the action is just great, and in my opinion really gets away from the monotonous fighting and shoot em up movies that are usually out there.

Fourth, there are some pretty great actors that play the leads, and this just added to the fun.

And to say I saw this movie in the theater twice says a lot, because I rarely do this.

Of course, this movie is rated R, and for good reason, so for goodness sake don't take the kids with you.

No comments: