Tuesday, February 03, 2009

MooLaLa Fondue

I recently went to MooLaLa Authentic Swiss Fondue & More in Fresno. (3050 W. Shaw Ave, Ste. 111)

I enjoy good fondue, as it had become somewhat of an American Thanksgiving tradition in my family.

The Cheese Fondue I had at MooLaLa was very good, and it was served with bread and some preserved peaches. At $19 a person for two people (for the cheese fondue), it is not a cheap meal for the food you get, but I did find the service very good. There were only two parties at the restaurant while I was there, which may have added to the great service, but it is a small enough place where service should be always be good. The atmosphere was also quaint, and with the pictures from Switzerland gave it a fairly authentic Swiss feel.

As a not-so-common type of food, I think they also did a good job of "teaching" the basics of the fondue.

I would recommend this restaurant to those considering something different and unique.

No comments: