Friday, January 30, 2009

Love of Traveling

As you probably know, I love traveling. I realized the other day one of the things I love most about traveling is the smells of the place I am visiting. Each place has its unique smells, whether it is the food, the trees/flowers, traffic, or stores. Noticing those differences makes traveling, for me, a very fun experience.

I think this also stems from the fact that smell is so closely linked with memory in our brains, so anytime I smell something that I experienced in another part of the world, I am quickly transported back to that location and I almost get to relive those fun times again.

3 comments:

bus from penang said...

Thanks for the review on laser hair removal. I can try it the next time

singapore limousine said...

This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives in depth information.

Budget Hotels Booking said...

Superb article ,I really appreciated with it, This is fine to read and valuable pro potential,I really bookmark it, pro broaden read. Appreciation pro sharing. I like it.