Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Orbitz TLC

I am currently sitting here in Las Vegas Mccarran Intl Airport (LAS) and I am experiencing what I have been very fortunate to mostly avoid throughout my travels thus far in my life: airline delays.

My flight was supposed to leave for Dallas/Ft. Worth at 12:40am however it looks more like we will be leaving closer to 3:00am. One thing that has been really nice is Orbitz TLC.

I purchased my tickets at Orbitz.com and one perk is this Orbitz TLC program that alerts you of changes in your flights and your reservation.

So while most people waiting for this flight are oblivious to just how many times this flight has changed times, gates, and everything else I have been receiving almost real time updates to my phone in your both text messages and email. This is definitely a value added service.

No comments: