Wednesday, August 06, 2008

In New Orleans

If you were following my Twitters throughout the last 14 hours or so (specifically throughout the night), you are aware of the "fun" I had with my flights. I won't bore you with those details because you SHOULD be following my Twitter feed.

Here are a few observations of New Orleans since I arrived here about 2 hours ago.

-I have met mostly very kind and hospitable people
-It is humid here, and even though I expected it, it always hits me
-I would imagine people who live here are sick and tired of visitors coming and asking the same question after question about hurricane katrina
-I love southern accents
-I am not sure if it is just today, but the weather is all over the place. One minute we are thinking rain and shortly thereafter we've got blue skies

No comments: