Tuesday, June 17, 2008

My Blog is Getting Popular

Well I guess my blog is becoming popular, because I got my first piece of Comment Spam about a week ago. It was on my post about my plans for travel next year.

The comment said...

---
Opening one after the another, Fortune is expanding across the length and breadth of our country. The business hotels of Fortune like Kolkata hotels in India, hotels in Gurgaon and Fortune hotels in Chennai are equipped with all modern amenities catering to the requirement of the Business travelers. Your trip to these places would become a pleasure by being at Fortune hotels. The rooms of these hotels are equipped with amenities like 24 hrs room service, inroom tea/coffee maker, Wi-fi connectivity, etc. You would find a range of F& B outlets here.
---

I did delete it, so it is now immortalized here.

No comments: