Saturday, October 04, 2008

Smart Car Brochure

I received in the mail today a brochure from smart USA.

I don't have a lot of experience with buying new cars, and the marketing efforts of car companies after purchasing a vehicle from them.

The brochure I got from smart USA is about CD sized, and it was fairly thick.

It said
smart emergency kit. Thank you for choosing smart. As a token of our appreciation, we're giving you some essential cargo to take along for the ride. This "emergency kit" contains a few fun extras to help keep you moving.


Upon opening the package I came across this:

IMG_0688

The next page showed this:

IMG_0689

And the next page:

IMG_0690

And unfolded, the whole brochure looked like this:

IMG_0691

I think this is a really cool idea. It keeps me happy and feeling good about the smart brand, and it didn't cost them more than $20 to make a really meaningful impact on me. I am already their customer, but how much more likely I am to talk them up now (still).

2 comments:

maddie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maddie said...

I agree - it's the little things that can sometimes be the most impressive and really keep you with a brand. Way-to-Go Smart!!