Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Smart Car... More Like Safe Car

While the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) test for the Smart Car was acceptable but not stunning, the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) recently finished up their safety tests on the Smart Car, and there is good news to report.

From the Smart USA Press Release "We are pleased to announce the smart fortwo achieved the highest ratings in front and side crashworthiness." This is good because when I tell people about the car I will be getting and show them a picture they inevitably mention something about it probably not being very safe. Well now I have some evidence to back up my decision!

So all of you who are continually worried about my safety because I try and purchase the smallest vehicles ever, never fear, I will be in good hands.

No comments: