Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Milk Jugs

I love milk. I grew up drinking milk. I would be very sad if I had to give up milk because it is one of my favorite drinks. With all this milk drinking my normal consumption of this delicious beverage happens from the economical gallon milk jugs. It is interesting to see that an eco-friendly milk jug is on the horizon, and I could see a couple of these in my fridge.


To me it looks a little industrial, and my guess the grooves that run top to bottom are there for structural integrity. I recycle my milk jugs when they are empty, and before throwing them in the recycle I always crush them down, I wonder if that will still be as feasible with this. Without a label it looks pretty plain too, I wonder how companies will dress them up?

(Via TreeHugger)



No comments: