Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Imogen Heap

I just purchased a bunch of music from the iTunes music store, mostly songs and albums that I have added over the years (since college) and never got around to buying. I decided to use a small part of my economic stimulus check to clear out my shopping cart, and buy all this music. One of the songs that I bought, and can't stop listening to is "Hide and Seek" by Imogen Heap. It is one of the catchiest tunes and most interesting sounding songs I've heard in a long time.

Check out the video and song here.

Here is her Myspace page.

1 comment:

maddie said...

the dust has ooonly just began to form
crop circles in the carpet...

I'm a big fan of Imogen.
Just another reason to appreciate London. Though you have to give props to Canada for spitting out Feist.