Thursday, February 26, 2009

"Oldish" Fresno Retail

Here is a video showing retail stores in Fresno, CA from probably 15+ years ago, although I don't have a good idea as to when it is from. I enjoyed this video. I have only lived in Fresno (and area) for around 7 years, so a lot of the stores on this video are different than what they are now. I also like to see the evolution of retail, and shops like that.

This video is a little more than 10 minutes, and is a little painfully slow. It also has a very strange soundtrack, but I hope you enjoy!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_qIcyRg1Rc&e

Via The Fresnan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Painfully slow is correct. Zzzzzzzz....

Anonymous said...

What is the source of this and why was it made? and why the sound track?? Many of the early photos (I admit I did not stick along for the end) were from the Shaw and Marks intersection west toward Valentine.